The processing of personal information takes place in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The purpose of processing personal information is to manage and provide information regarding the services we offer, and perform tasks based on users’ wishes.
You are anonymous when visiting our web site. When visiting only your PC’s domain name (IP address) is registered, not your email address. We may need certain personal information if you wish us to perform any services for you, or get access to content that requires registration, through our web sites. The personal information you provide to us, is used so that we shall be able to provide you with better service and services, and is used only in accordance with the purpose in question, in a secure manner. Your personal information will not be used for marketing purposes external to Textera and neither will it be sold or transmitted to a third party.
By connecting to our web sites, we can automatically (that is to say, not by registration) collect non-personal data (for example, type of browser, and operating system that is used, the number of visits, average time you are on the web site and what pages you have looked at, and domain name). We can use this data to monitor how popular our web sites are, and in order to improve characteristics and content.
Cookies – they are small information files that are stored automatically on your PC:
When you visit our web sites you consent to us storing data on your PC in the form of a cookie, so that we can recognise the computer next time you visit us. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can set up your browser so that it deletes all cookies from the harddisk on the computer, blocks all cookies or gives a message before a cookie is stored.
So that we are able to learn from the user’s behaviour, we use the data such that we can improve the web site’s functionality, user experience and content.
For this we use Google Analytics;
- __utma: Used to distinguish between users and lengths of visits.
- __utmb: Used to determine new lengths/visits.
- __utmc: Used to determine whether it is a new length /visit.
- __utmz: Used to determine the page/source from which a visitor is coming.
If you do not wish to be tracked by this tool, you can use this link to leave Google Analytics’ use of anonymous data.
Textera home pages, https://www.textera.no, uses the following cookies:
- _ga: used to distinguish between users and lengths of visits in connection with Google Analytics.
- _gid: used to distinguish between users and lengths of visits in connection with Google Analytics.
- _dc_gtm_<property-id>: used to check the number of requests /enquiries that are directed to Google Analytics.
- PHPSESSID: used to identify that the movements made by the user come from a specific unit. The cookie contains no personal information and is deleted when you close the browser.
Our web site may contain links to other wenbsites. We are not responsible for personal information protection practice or content on other web sites. We regard the information on our web sites as reliable, but nevertheless do not guarantee that the information is correct at all times, complete or available. We therefore disclaim all liability for errors, defects and unavailability of the pages.
Everyone who asks is entitled to basic information regarding processing of personal information in an activity. Textera has given such information in this Statement. Everyone who is registered in our systems has rights in regard to relevant legislation, including:
- To be given sight of their own information, what we have stored about you
- That incorrect, incomplete or information is corrected, deleted or supplemented
- To be able to dispute our processing of data
- To be able to withdraw consent you have given
- The right to data portability. To the degree it is relevant, to be able to transfer data which we have collected with your consent, to another solution
Textera shall reply to enquiries within 30 days.
Personal information will not be stored any longer than necessary in order to fulfil the purpose of processing. In addition, you as a user will at any time be able to request that we delete information connected to you as user, unless required by law to store information for a certain period of time (for example, certain information connected to purchase of services in accordance with accounting legislation).
Intellectual Property Rights:
We hold all intellectual property rights to the content of our web sites, and reproduction of the content of them is only allowed with our written consent.
If you experience that Textera does not protect your rights or other circumstances, you can consult the Norwegian Data Protection Authority:
Telephone: +47 22 39 69 00
Postal address: Postboks 8177 Dep., 0034 Oslo, Norge
If you wish sight of your own data, or have questions connected to this Privacy Statement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Textera.no is operated by Textera AS, 4. etg, Sjøsiden, Vestre Strandgate 27, 4611 Kristiansand.